The Client Account Manager (CAM) is the main point of contact for all PCG products and services. Through regular communication and collaboration with the client, the CAM will determine the client’s overall digital marketing strategy.
Internally, the Client Account Manager will assign and oversee monthly tasks to the content, paid search, social, or web design teams to create and complete projects. They will coordinate with those teams to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner and will review the completed items for accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicate regularly with clients
- Lead phone calls & webinars
- Collaborate with internal teams to craft and determine the clients’ overall goals and strategies
- Develop and deliver monthly and/or quarterly reports on client results
- Discuss report findings and recommend additional marketing tactics and/or solutions for upcoming campaigns
- Willingness to coordinate with client vendors in order to meet mutual client goals
- Takes initiative to self-educate, read industry-related articles, and learn about latest digital marketing trends
- At least 2 years of SEO and digital marketing experience
- At least 2 years of client service/account management experience, preferably in automotive digital marketing
- Must be proficient in Google Analytics, SEO, paid search, social media advertising, and general digital marketing best practices
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certifications are a PLUS
- Able to manage multiple projects, across several categories
- Strong written communication skills with an eye for proper grammar and spelling
The Paid Social Media Specialist will be responsible for creating Paid Social Media advertising on the Facebook platforms for their clients. The preferred candidate has proficient knowledge and experience in the Facebook Business Suite as it relates to creating paid social media campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, proficiency in Facebook and Google Analytics, experience in digital marketing for automotive, and experience handling multiple clients/projects simultaneously.
- Create, manage, and optimize social media campaigns according to clients’ business goals
- Manage up to 30 accounts daily to ensure successful performance
- Regular client communication on strategy and performance
- Team coordination with different departments, including SEO, SEM, and Content to develop new strategies for each individual client
- Ongoing self-education with all social platforms and social advertising best practices
- 1+ years of paid social media advertising for automotive (specifically within Facebook and Instagram)
- 1+ years creating paid social media campaigns directly in Facebook Ads Manager
- 1+ years managing multiple social media client accounts
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is a big PLUS
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Team player, problem solver, self-educator
The SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Specialist is responsible for creating search engine marketing campaigns for clients. The ideal candidate has proficient knowledge in Search, Display, and Video Advertising and has strong written and verbal skills. The position requires someone that is skilled in Google Ads and Bing Ads. The Paid Search Specialist works directly with clients and should be comfortable interacting with clients on the phone, through email, and in person.
- Creating, managing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns and other SEM initiatives for clients – including Paid Search, Display and Video advertising.
- Daily management of bids, budgets, and resulting performance to ensure accomplishment of performance goals in alignment with stated objectives
- Ongoing account optimization: structure improvements, targeting improvements (geo, demographic, day-parting, keyword and URL), frequency caps, search query mining, keyword expansion, advanced use of negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes and algorithms.
- Monthly reporting and calls with clients; goal of explaining how their campaigns performed and strategies for next month.
- Perform audits as needed and present findings to a client on phone calls.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to develop new capabilities and test new strategies.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics goal set up as well as Google My Business synching
- Google Ads certification (Bing Ads certification is a PLUS)
- 1+ year of experience creating and optimizing large paid search (SEM) campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other third-party SEM tools
- Strong phone/customer service skills
- Superior analytic abilities and excellent writing skills. Exceptional and talented problem solver
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill (written and oral)
- The ability to hit the ground running and apply all training
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for determining and managing a client’s overall SEO strategy through offsite and on-site efforts in conjunction with Content Specialists. The SEO Specialist will perform monthly SEO tasks which can include main site optimization, Google My Business management, and Google Analytics configuration. The SEO Specialist is also responsible for interpreting and presenting the data and results from the past month in a prepared report to the client.
Devise a detailed SEO strategy based on client goals and initial site audit.
Ongoing management and optimization of the website including existing content, metadata, images, headers, linking, schema, formatting, and more.
Ongoing management and optimization of other online assets like: Google My Business, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, YouTube, and additional business listings via Yext.
Prepare monthly reports and discuss results and strategy with clients on calls.
Manage 25-30 accounts, ensuring that each receives content and SEO work on a monthly basis.
Collaborate with Client Account Managers, Content Specialists, Paid Specialists, and Social Media Specialists to develop and implement a cohesive digital strategy.
1-2 years of of hands-on SEO/Digital Marketing experience, agency experience preferred
Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Data Studio, and other third-party SEO tools
Strong oral and written communication skills
Exceptional time management skills and strong attention to detail
Ability to work independently and in a team setting in a fast-paced work environment
Aptitude to self-educate and remain current with new industry trends and best practices
The Content Specialist will be responsible for writing, editing, and posting original content to a client’s website. The Content Specialist, in conjunction with the SEO Specialist, will perform keyword research and develop an ongoing content plan to support the client’s goals and ongoing SEO strategy. It is their role to task out content and meet monthly deadlines.
Write original content including blogs and new pages for client sites
Publish content across a variety of website platforms
Ensure work adheres to SEO best practices
Research trending topics and keywords pertaining to the clients goals and SEO objectives
Coordinate with client account team members to ensure a consistent content strategy
Complete work under tight deadlines
Some professional writing or internship experience related to the field
Excellent grammar skills and strong attention to detail
Flexible writing abilities; can adapt to assignments that differ by tone, brand, audience, word count constraints, etc.
Possesses strong organizational skills; can prioritize, multitask, and manage time
Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment
Ability to work with multiple personalities in a diverse, team-oriented environment
Knowledge of basic HTML and / or WordPress is a PLUS
The Sales Representative develops and maintains relationships with new and existing customers to increase sales of PCG Digital’s products and/or services.
This job entails 50+ phone calls daily, email communication, and presentations remotely or on location in territory. Candidates must be comfortable on the phone and presenting to small groups.
By developing sales strategies, the Sales Representative demonstrates the features and benefits of PCG Digital’s products to generate sales and profitability.
- Discover new potential customers
- Reach out to potential customers and excite them about our cutting edge services
- Showcase the PCG Digital’s suite of services via web demonstrations
- Negotiate contracts and close sales
- Visit potential and current clients within territory
- Comfortable discussing online marketing, including SEO, SEM, and social media advertising
- Ability to adapt and be very organized
- Minimum of two years in a sales/sales support experience
- Experience in customer service, public speaking, or training roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and strong writing ability
- Able to professionally execute ideas from initial concept to completion
- Outstanding organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment
- Self-motivated, flexible, accountable, collaborative, and vocal
- Automotive experience is a PLUS
- Digital marketing knowledge is PLUS