The Search Engine Optimization Specialist works in tandem with the Client Account Managers and Content Team in order to devise and execute strategic SEO services for our clients. They also coordinate strategy and efforts in conjunction with Paid Search and Social Media specialists within individual client account teams.
- Audit clients’ websites for areas for opportunity in regards to fundamental on-site SEO elements like metadata, content, linking, multimedia, etc.
- Conduct keyword research and develop a content strategy, taking into consideration a client’s market area and target audience.
- Act as the internal project manager for the SEO/content/graphic design teams to make sure tasks are assigned each month and completed on time–according to the strategy discussed–accurately and efficiently.
- Interpret and present keyword and traffic data and results from the past month/quarter in a prepared report.
- Manage/maintain online client assets and accounts (e.g. Google My Business, YouTube, Dragon Metrics, Yext, other business listings).
- Communication with third-party vendors like website platforms and customer support.
The Paid Search (Search Engine Marketing) Specialist is responsible for creating paid search campaigns for clients. The ideal candidate has proficient knowledge in Search, Display, and Video Advertising and has strong written and verbal skills. The position requires someone that is skilled in Google Ads and Bing Ads. The Paid Search Specialist works directly with clients and should be comfortable interacting with clients on the phone, through email, and in person.
- Creating, managing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns and other SEM initiatives for clients – including Paid Search, Display and Video advertising.
- Communicate with all parties to ensure account creation is seamless.
- Daily management of bids, budgets, and resulting performance to ensure accomplishment of performance goals in alignment with stated objectives
- Ongoing account optimization: structure improvements, targeting improvements (geo, demographic, day-parting, keyword and URL), frequency caps, search query mining, keyword expansion, advanced use of negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes and algorithms.
- Monthly reporting and calls with clients; goal of explaining how their campaigns performed and strategies for next month.
- Perform audits as needed in PowerPoint and present findings to a client on phone calls.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to develop new capabilities and test new strategies.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics goal set up as well as Google My Business synching
- Comfortable with interacting with clients on the phone, through email, and in person
- Must be able to work alone and in a team setting
Jr. Social Media Specialist
The Jr. Social Media Specialist will be responsible for creating paid social advertising on Facebook for clients. The preferred candidate has proficient knowledge in Facebook social advertising, understanding Facebook/Instagram Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Creating, managing, and optimizing Facebook advertisements according to clients’ business goals.
- Daily management of accounts to ensure campaigns are performing successfully.
- Ongoing education with all social platforms, particularly Facebook Business.
- Regularly communicates with clients about account performance.
- Coordinates with different departments (SEO, SEM, Content, Etc.) to develop new marketing strategies.
- Takes ownership of their accounts and spends clients’ budgets optimally.
We’re searching for a Content Specialist who can write and publish web pages, blogs, and any other copy for clients’ digital assets that may be needed. If you can write effectively in a deadline-driven environment with a keen eye for grammar and basic knowledge of HTML, then you should apply for this entry-level position. We’d love to see your work! Please include links to published work, writing samples, or an online writing portfolio in your cover letter.
- Write original content including blogs, web pages for clients
- Ensure work adheres to SEO best practices
- Publish content across a variety of website platforms
- Create work that reflects the desired voice of a brand and drives results
- Research trending topics and keywords to keep up with digital trends
- Use HTML across a variety of website platforms to update and format client websites
- Coordinate with teammates to ensure a consistent content strategy
- Foster positive relationships with clients to keep content on brand
- Complete work under strict deadlines