PCG provides live ongoing training and lead handling process creation for your teams both on site and off site. Our focus is to improve your team’s ability to execute their responsibilities and in turn sell more cars and services. The initial step, which we recommend for all dealers, will be on auditing current processes, outlining best practices, combining what PCG recommends with what is currently happening. This package includes an initial off-site Audit/Analysis of current processes and results.
- Inspection of current reports and performance
- Inspection of lead sources and ROI
- Inspection of 30-40+ opportunities and consumer messaging with recommendations for improvement
- Documenting BDC/Internet lead management process recommendations
- Recommendations for improved CRM templates, workflows & benchmarking
- Findings presented remotely via Webex and recorded for review
Remote Lead Handling
Inspection & Coaching
- CRM process compliance and review through mirror shops of the CRM
- Email message effectiveness and open/response rate (if CRM can track)
- Contact, appointment, appointment show and sold rate metrics
- Phone scripting, texting, and compliance
- Inspect training forms and performance weekly
- PCG will have minimum bi-monthly calls with team to review performance
- Review of current processes, performance metrics, and discuss the vision of leaders have for the dealership.
- Spend time with the employees to understand their perception of what is working and also areas to improve.
- Training sessions with managers and operators in BDC or Sales dept.
- Work with managers and operators during live calls
- Develop training forms and educate the group on the training process
- Review interviewing process & onboarding procedure
- Review manager training process and train the managers to improve their coaching & leadership skills
Glenn Pasch is CEO of PCG Digital, an Inc 5000 agency that specializes in helping dealerships generate qualified shoppers. As an expert in digital marketing & process development, he’s been featured in CBT News, Dealer Marketing Magazine, Auto Success, and Automotive News. He’s the co-author of two books including Selling Cars in the Digital Age and The Power of Connected Marketing.
He was an adjunct professor at Northwood University and is also an international speaker who has who has spoken for NADA, Digital Dealer, NIADA, The World Shopper Conference and others. His firm has worked with everything from single-point dealerships up to companies like GM, Spectrum Reach, Lithia, Berkshire Hathaway, AutoCanada, and Nissan.
“My goal is to help you simplify your marketing strategy and cut through chaos to deliver more qualified customers, streamline processes and increase sales.”