A Beginner’s Guide to Ensuring Your Dealer Website is Optimized for Search
When You Download This Checklist, You Will:
- Learn which SEO research tools to utilize to help you understand how your site is performing
- Receive keyword insights, learn how to create flowing and informative content, and more
- Learn the importance of metadata and implement SEO best practices on Google’s own behind-the-scenes HTML
- Create page titles that include SEO-friendliness and creativity
- Learn an effective way to help search engines understand what your page is all about
- Learn the importance of heading tags
- Learn how to label your images and optimize them for search
- How to write content that will allow search engines to match your content with users’ queries
More About this Offer
SEO is constantly evolving and changing, and the strategies that worked at one point could no longer be effective. If you work at a car dealership, chances are you may not have the time to keep up with the most up-to-date SEO best practices.
That’s why PCG’s search team put together this comprehensive SEO checklist to help you determine where your site currently stands and what you need to put on your to-do list. By following these guidelines you’ll be well on your way to building a solid SEO foundation for your business’s website.