At PCG Digital we have created a specialized marketing strategy to give our clients a competitive edge when it comes to fixed ops marketing. A big part of our strategy is to create service and parts based content for our client’s fixed ops, that continues to grow their main source of revenue.
Fixed ops content is an excellent way to continue to grow your business and help create revenue. Here are five ways fixed ops content helps our clients revenue.
Google My Business
1. Prepare To Run Your Social Advertising With Only 8 Conversion Events Per Domain
2. Bringing in New Customers Who Searched for Specific Service Keywords
3. Encourage Potential Customers to Interact
4. Centralize All Service Content in One Place
- Oil Change Service
- Tire Rotations and Replacements
- Brake Repairs and Replacement Brake Pads
- Car Battery Replacement
- Windshield Replacements and Repairs
- Engine Repairs and Rebuilds
- Transmission Repair
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacements
- Routine Maintenance
5. Effectively Detail the Service
Our fixed ops content is geared towards having customers understand when they need to bring their vehicle into be serviced, and the warning signs that they may encounter. Effectively expressing to readers when they need a service, signs a service is due, and why they need the service, makes them realize how important maintenance on their vehicle is.
PCG Digital understands how fixed ops works and the best practices on how to generate revenue for our clients. Make sure to stay up-to-date with all of our blogs for more terrific information.