Why Is It Important?
The importance of utilizing a review building product is extremely important in the digital age. As the automotive industry navigates the post pandemic world and current supply chain issues remain at the forefront, more and more dealerships are incorporating an online buying experience into their business model. The quantity and quality of reviews that a dealership has can play a significant role in a consumer choosing one dealer over another at the start of the buying process.
What Can a Dealer Do?
Utilize QR codes at the dealership:
- QR codes can be an easy and efficient way of building a dealer’s online review count
- Websites such as The QR Code Generator make it easy for a dealership employee to drop in the link of a desired URL and create a QR code
- Once created, QR codes can be used in the dealership’s Sales, Parts, and Service departments to solicit reviews from happy customers and become part of the store’s process
- QR codes can also be utilized in the dealership’s monthly marketing communications
Partner with a vendor:
- There are several reputation management related vendors in the automotive space that offer review management services. While QR codes are a good practice, partnering with a vendor that specializes in building high quality / high volume review counts is a great way to meet dealership goals.
PCG’s Partnership with Friendemic
PCG has recently partnered with Friendemic in order to better help our dealer clients push reviews to where they need them the most.
Friendemic’s Catalyst Reputation Program:
- One of the most beneficial aspects of this program is the ability to solicit reviews through text and/or email
- Once a consumer transacts at a dealership, a text or email is then send to the customer asking for a review
- Happy customers can then be pushed to the store’s GMB, Facebook, Etc. and leave a review
- Unhappy customers are sent to a private page to leave their complaint so that the dealer can handle the concern privately
- Friendemic’s Reputation Console allows dealers to manage reviews from their active review sites (Google, Cars.com, Facebook, CarGurus, etc.)